COVID-19 update – Matinée is operating business as usual with our team working remotely.

Archives: Case Studies

Grow your business with subtitles

Grow your business with subtitles

Grow Your Business With Subtitles: Experts in English & Foreign Language Subtitle Creation A study on television accessibility by Ofcom finds that 80% of people who use subtitles are neither deaf nor hard of hearing. And, while the remaining 20% is the most important audience to provide subtitles for, this goes to show how many …

Grow your business with subtitles Read More »

About Matinée Multilingual

An introduction to Matinée Multilingual

Matinée Multilingual, make the job of translating audio, video and multimedia programmes easy. Whether; you need an e-Learning voice over script translated and recorded, in over 80 languages… A corporate video, transcribed and subtitled for YouTube…or the graphics, on-screen text and animations translated, and the video re-encoded in any format. Take Microsoft. Their series of …

An introduction to Matinée Multilingual Read More »

French Canadian voice over

French Canadian voice-over – Listen to the Warnings*

Elephant Productions are an Australian based production company who srecialise in producing Health & Safety training videos. Their recent project, ‘Listen to the Warnings’ was commissioned by Rio Tinto. Rio Tinto specialise in mining and processing the earth’s mineral resources.  This requires the use of massive machinery, and that can often create hazardous noise levels. This …

French Canadian voice-over – Listen to the Warnings* Read More »

Finnish female voice-over demo

Finnish female voice-over demo.

This video features a montage of native Finnish female voice-over artist demo, to consider for your next project. We can assist with all types of Finnish dubbing projects. Please visit here for more information and to get your FREE QUOTE for Finnish Translation, Finnish Voice-over, Finnish Subtitling or Finnish Video services or call +44(0)118 958 4934 today.