Full time position: Monday – Friday (40 hours)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year DOE + staff profit share bonus
Matinée Multilingual is an established audio-visual production company, delivering multi-lingual communication solutions to companies worldwide. We provide voice-over, subtitling, translation and localisation services from our studios and offices based in Reading. We’re currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the Translation and/or Voice Over, Subtitling and Video Production services industry. The role will suit someone who is a fast learner, detail oriented and a first-rate communicator. Working closely with the rest of the project management and sales team, the candidate will be responsible for delivering on a wide range of projects and helping to maintain positive client relationships, whilst offering outstanding customer service at all times. Your day-to-day tasks will span the full production life-cycle of numerous projects, therefore the ability to multi-task and a strong eye for detail is a must. We’re ideally looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and ambitious team player to join our team.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Source appropriate voice artists, linguists and engineers based on the project needs.
- Manage and communicate effectively with clients and suppliers to ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong ability at negotiating prices and budgets for all types of projects.
- Enter all information accurately into internal systems ready for the invoicing process.
- Assist with other special projects or duties when required.
Key Competencies and skills required for the role:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Higher Education qualification in Media or languages.
- Previous experience in a production co-ordination/manager role.
- A good level of computer literacy (Windows, Microsoft Office)
- Strong work ethic, with a can-do attitude.
- A team player with a friendly demeanour.
- An ability to work well under pressure.
- A confident and professional manner, especially when dealing with voice talents and clients.
- Fluent in French
The successful candidate will also need to demonstrate a general awareness of the media industry and an enthusiasm to learn, as well as flexible attitude to working hours and variable work load. Full training will be provided on all internal systems and the services we provide. The candidate must be local to the Reading area or have an easy commute to our office.
Matinée work with a wide portfolio of clients across many industries. Providing creative translation, voice over, subtitling and video localisation services in over 80 languages, we’ve translated thousands of product demonstrations, eLearning courses, corporate videos and advertisements in over 30 years in the media industry.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Full training and valuable experience working with a range of global businesses.
- 23 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Quarterly staff bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Lunch is provided
- Annual eye test
- Onsite parking
Follow the Apply Now button to send your CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!